Artos Faucet and Towel Dryer Warranty updated July, 2021
ARTOS FAUCET LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY (Residential – Canada/U.S)
Westover, Inc. dba ARTOS (“we, us, our”) warrants our sink faucets to the original consumer purchaser only (“you, your”) to be free of leaks and defects in materials or workmanship for
- as long as you own the faucet, and
- live in the residence in which the faucet is originally installed.
This warranty is effective from the date of sale as shown on your proof of purchase and is not transferable to a subsequent owner. There is an exception for electronic components which are warranted for three years.
What We Will Do to Fix the Problem
We will free of any charge to you
- Replace any faucet part, or component that is defective or
- if the faucet cannot be economically repaired, replace the faucet with the same or a comparable model faucet or
- if a the same or a comparable model faucet is not available, make a reasonable monetary adjustment taking into account the age of the defective faucet.
- In no event will our liability exceed the price you paid for the faucet (including tax and shipping, if applicable).
We will pay all shipping charges including the cost to return a faucet to us for inspection (if we make that request.) Replaced faucets, faucet parts, or components assume the remaining term of this warranty but not less than ninety (90) days from the date on which the replacement faucets, parts, or components are shipped by us.
Limitation on the Duration of Implied Warranties
The duration of implied warranties (including those of merchantability and fitness for purpose) created by state, provincial, or territorial law is limited to the term of the warranty set out in this document. Some states, provinces, and territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
To make a warranty claim simply telephone customer service at (402)–397-3344, e-mail us email@example.com, or write to us at Westover, Inc, 13305 B Street, Omaha, NE 68144. Please provide your daytime telephone number and e-mail address. Once you have initiated a warranty claim, we will guide you through the rest of the claim process. You will need a proof of purchase (usually a sales receipt) from an authorized ARTOS dealer.
What This Warranty Does not Include
This warranty does not include:
- Leaks or defects caused by abuse, misuse, accident, maintenance or cleaning other than in accordance with our care and maintenance instructions; installation not in accordance with our installation guide or with industry standards; mineral accumulation; Acts of God or the government; intentional, reckless or negligent acts; and ordinary wear and tear.
- Any industrial, commercial, and/or business use including use in a rental property (unless occupied by the original purchaser).
- Labor charges including but not limited to labor required to uninstall, install, or reinstall a faucet, to disassemble and reassemble the faucet, or to install or affix replacement parts or components.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Some states, provinces, and territories do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Faucets purchased from an unauthorized source or in violation of our minimum advertised pricing policy.
Your Rights Under State, Provincial, or Territorial Consumer Law
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state, province to province, and territory to territory.
Effective Date of This Warranty
This warranty applies to faucets sold in or delivered into Canada or the United States on or after July 1, 2021.
TOWEL WARMERS LIMITED WARRANTY
Towel warmers are guaranteed for five years against finishing defects and one year for the element as the original purchaser owns it.
Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, improper cleaning or alteration will void the warranty. This warranty does not cover replacement parts where damage is caused by normal wear and tear. Westover, Inc is not responsible for labor charges, installation or other incidental or consequential costs. Proof of purchase must be provided with all claims.
Please register this product online at WWW.ARTOS.US.COM